NumAn 2010 invitation letters for VISAS issuance
in order to issue a formal and official invitation letter for visa
purposes, we require the following information from the applicant:
Please send us the above information by e-mail.
- Your Institution official name and official website
- Your mailing address at your Institution
- Your phone and fax numbers at your Institution
- Your e-mail address at your Institution
- Your personal website and e-mail address, at your Institution
- Your passport's number, issue and expiry dates, place of issuance
- A scanned copy of your passport, showing all the information in (6)
- The exact dates (arrival to / departure from Greece) of your trip to Greece
- The contact information (complete mailing address, phone number, fax
number, website) of the Greek Consulate that you plan to go to apply for a
- A letter from the Chair of your School/Department/Company in official
letterhead, stating that you work there, how long you have been working at
this Institution, your rank (Assist. Professor/Dr./PhD
student/Postdoctoral Fellow/Lecturer/Assoc. Professor/Full Professor) and
When we receive that information we will be able to issue an official
invitation for VISA purposes.
This is the standard procedure that we always use, in order to avoid
unnecessary delays in the processing of visas.
You may also want to apply for a tourist visa, in which case you don't
need an invitation letter.
If you plan to issue a visa for an accompanying person (i.e. a spouse) we
need the same information (where applicable) listed above.
NUMAN 2010 Organizers
APNUM Special Issue:
Full papers presented at the Conference may be submitted for
publication in a Special Issue of Applied Numerical Mathematics.
Details for paper submission to this special issue are now posted
at the Special Issue page.
NumAn 2010 Speaker Schedule (NEW!)
NumAn 2010 Conference Poster
Extended versions (4-6 pages) of the contributions accepted for presentation (lecture or poster) will be published in the Proceedings and distributed
at the conference.
Book of Abstracts:
The abstracts of all contributions (lecture or poster) will be published in the Book of Abstracts
which is now available online (8.5MB). A printed version of this volume will be distributed at the conference.
The On-line Registration and
Payment of Registration Fees is now OPEN.
Early Regular Registration:
220 € (Euros)
Late Regular Registration:
280 € (Euros)
Early Student Registration:
100 € (Euros)
Late Student Registration:
150 € (Euros)