| List of Abstracts:
- Abdi A. and Hojjati G.
The construction of
second derivative general linear methods for numerical solution of ODEs
- Abe K. and Sleijpen G.,
A stabilized GPBiCG
method with a strategy to remedy accuracy of Bi-CG coefficients for
solving linear systems
- Alanelli Maria and Hadjidimos Apostolos
Algorithms AH and AH2:
On the identification of an H-matrix
- Androulakis George
A technique for
entrapping a time series' future optima
- Antonopoulou Dimitra
equation in time-dependent domains: Continuous and Discontinuous
- Assous Franck and Michael Michaeli
A Variational method
for stress fields calculation in nonhomogeneous cracked materials
- Bastani Ali Foroush and Seyyed Mohammad Mahdi
Boundary Conditions for Pricing American Options
- Benis D., Vavalis M. and Houstis E.
LAPACK WS: Offering
Lapack over the Web
- Berenguer M., Fernandez-Munoz M.,
Garralda-Guillem A. and Ruiz Galan M.
approximation to the solution of an Fredholm integro-differential
- Berenguer M., Garralda-Guillem A. and Ruiz
and numerical solution of the nonlinear Volterra integro-differential
- Bratsos A. G.
A numerical scheme for
the modified Burgers' equation
- Brezinski Claude
equations satisfied by orthogonal polynomials
- Bourchtein A. and Bourchtein L.
On correct boundary
conditions in numerical schemes for the gravity wave equations
- Bourchtein A. and Bourchtein L.
time-splitting scheme for a regional atmospheric model
- Carracciuolo L., Casaburi D., Galletti A.,
D'Amore L. and Marcellino L.
development of high performance scientific software for simulating 3D
fluid-dynamic processes in a viscoelastic fluid
- Chatzipantelidis Panagiotis, Lazarov Raytcho
and Thome ?e Vidar
Some error estimates
for the lumped mass finite element method for a parabolic problem
- Cheimarios N., Kokkoris G. and Boudouvis A.
A fixed point
iteration method for multiscale modeling of Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Chen Jen-Yuan, Li Yu-Chien and Kincaid David
- Chorianopoulos Christos, Psarrakos Panayiotis
and Uhlig Frank
A method for the
inverse numerical range problem
- Christodoulou E., Elliotis M., Xenophontos C.
and Georgiou G.
The Singular Function
Boundary Integral Method for 3-D Laplacian Problems with a Boundary
- Dalik Josef
Reduced averaging of
directional derivatives in vertices of unstructured triangulations
- Dracopoulos Michael
A Multithreaded Finite
Element Algorithm with Element-by-Element Preconditioning
- Dougalis Vassilios
Numerical Solution of
Boussinesq Systems Modeling Two-Way Water Wave Propagation
- Dutykh Denys, Gisclon Marguerite and Yannick
Modeling and simulation
of compressible two-phase flows
- Ebadi Q. and Rashedi S.
variational iteration method and homotopy perturbation method to the
- Elster A.C.
The SOR as a benchmarking tool for
Single- Multi- and Many-core systems
- Flouri E., Kaligeris N., Alexandrakis G., Kampanis N. and
Numerical modelling of
tsunami waves: Application to the simulation of specific earthquake
- Fujino Seiji, Yuzo Kusakabe and Yusuke Onoue
A proposal of GS-based
preconditioning applicable to restarted GMRES(k) method
- Garrappa R. and Popolizio M.
On the use of Product Integration
in Fractional Differential Equations
- Gorgey Annie and Chan Robert
symmetrized Runge-Kutta methods
- Gravvanis G., Filelis-Papadopoulos C.,
Giannoutakis K. and Lipitakis E.
Preconditioning using POSIX threads on multicore systems
- Grzegorski S.
On the convergence of
the method of alternating projections for multivariate eigenvalue
- Hadjidimos A., Lapidakis M. and Tzoumas M.
Algorithms for the Solution of the Linear Complementarity Problem with
an H+ -Matrix Coefficient
- Huckle Thomas and Kravvaritis Christos
Analysis for Multigrid methods based on block generating functions
- Siraj-ul-Islam, Gregor Kosec and Bozidar Sarler
Local Meshless Method
for the Numerical Solution of the Two-Dimensional Nonlinear Burger's
- Kajni Majid Tavassoli and Elhame Sharifi
Numerical solution of
nonlinear fredholm integro-differential equations by Chebyshev wavelets
- Kazolea M. and Delis A.
shock-capturing hybrid finite volume - finite difference schemes for
- Khan A. and Khandelwal P.
spline approach for solving variable coeffiecient fourth-order
- Kincaid David
Professor David M.
Young, Jr.:His Research, Career and Life
- Lisgara E., Karolidis G. and Androulakis G.
A progression of the
backtrack optimization technique for forecasting potential financial
- Lopez Luciano and Dieci Luca
Numerical Solution of
discontinuous differential systems: Approaching the Discontinuity
Surface from one side
- Louka M. and Missirlis N.
Methods for augmented linear systems
- Magoulas George
Algorithms for Neural Networks Learning
- Maleki M. and Mazaheri M.
The use of
nonclassical pseudospectral method for solving nonlinear variational
- Malihoutsaki E., Androulakis G. and Grapsa T.
A new approach for
solving systems of nonlinear equations via a forecasting hybrid
- Mandikas B., Mathioudakis E., Kampanis N. and
numerical presure correction based on Geometric MultiGrid schemes for
the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations
- Mathioudakis Emmanuel, Papadopoulou Elena and
Complement type iterations for Collocation linear
- Medjroubi Wided, Stoevesandt Bernhard and
simulations of plunging airfoils wakes using spectral/hp element method
- Mehtiyeva G. Yu., Ibrahimov V.R. and Imanova M.
The numerical solution
of Volterra integral equation by the forward-jumping method
- Mitrouli Marilena
Properties of the
Sylvester Hadamard matrices and their applications
- Mitsotakis D., Dutykh D. and Katsaounis Th.
On some finite volume
schemes applied to nonlinear dispersive wave equations
- Morowati S. and Mehri J.
Origin-Based Method for Solving Capacitated Traffic Assignment Problem
- Muradova Aliki
spectral method for solving equations of dynamic nonlinear elasticity
- Muslu Gulcin M.
An implicit finite
difference scheme for focusing solutions of the generalized
- Ali I Al Mussa
inequality principle and projection methods for MHD propulsion system
- Nabil Nassif, Jocelyne Erhel and Noha Karam
Rescaling Systems of
Ordinary Differential Equations: Control of Stiffness and
- Nikas I., Androulakis G. and Grapsa T.
A hybrid branch and
bound algorithm for bound constrained optimization
- Mevlude Yakit Ongun and Ilkem Turhan
Stability Analysis of
A Model Using Non Standard Finite Difference Schemes
- Papadomanolaki M.G. and Saridakis Y.G.
Collocation with discontinuous Hermite elements for a tumor invasion
model with heterogeneous diffusion in 1+1 dimensions
- Papamichael Nikolas
The Computation of
Conformal Modules by Domain Decomposition
- Petsounis K.
MatLab Workshop :
Parallel and Distributed computing
- Rasheed Amer and Belmiloudi Aziz
Phase-field method for
computationally efficient modeling of the solidification of binary
alloy with magnetic field effect
- Redivo-Zaglia M.
Extended procedures for
- Saito Norikazu
estimate of the finite volume approximation for a convection-diffusion
- Saridakis Y.G. and Sifalakis A.G.
NAlab: A Matlab environment for studying the behavior of
numerical methods in undergraduate courses
- Sfyrakis Chrysovalantis and Mitrouli Marilena
A parallel algorithm
specifying determinants of ±1 matrices
- Simos D. and Koukouvinos C.
Algorithmic Aspects of Orthogonal Sequences in Combinatorial Design
- Smoktunowicz Alicja and Smoktunowicz Agata
Techniques for Solving Block Linear Systems of Equations
- Soerevik Tor
Interpolating Cubature rules on transformed Lattice grid
- Steihaug Trond and Suleiman Sara
Global and linear rate
of convergence of higher order methods on Powell's Singular Function
- Toulopoulos Ioannis
A Local Discontinuous
Galerkin Scheme for the Nonlinear Parabolic -p-Laplace Type Equation
- Vassalos P. and Noutsos D.
Spectral equivalence between
Toeplitz and Trigonometric Matrix Algebras matrices
- Voulgaris Z. and Magoulas G.
Algorithms for Classification
- Zdravkovic Nebojsa, Kojic Milos, Rosic Mirko
and Filipovic Nenad
modeling of interaction between carotid artery walls and blood
- Zouraris George
Adaptive Monte Carlo
Methods for SDEs
APNUM Special Issue:
Full papers presented at the Conference may be submitted for
publication in a Special Issue of Applied Numerical Mathematics.
Details for paper submission to this special issue are now posted
at the Special Issue page.
NumAn 2010 Speaker Schedule (NEW!)
NumAn 2010 Conference Poster
Extended versions (4-6 pages) of the contributions accepted for presentation (lecture or poster) will be published in the Proceedings and distributed
at the conference.
Book of Abstracts:
The abstracts of all contributions (lecture or poster) will be published in the Book of Abstracts
which is now available online (8.5MB). A printed version of this volume will be distributed at the conference.
The On-line Registration and
Payment of Registration Fees is now OPEN.
Early Regular Registration:
220 € (Euros)
Late Regular Registration:
280 € (Euros)
Early Student Registration:
100 € (Euros)
Late Student Registration:
150 € (Euros)